“Building made to order bikes, one at a time, in Michigan’s Copper Country”
Can we build one for you?
Frequently Asked Questions
Includes: PMW Syntace, Snap Ring, or Low Mount dropouts, Custom 44/56 tapered headtube: add $35 PMW Rocker/Slider/Polydrops: add $150 Includes: skewer, 2 sets of anything cage style bosses
- Frames start at $1,775 for a custom steel hardtail
- Custom rigid forks start at $475, or $375 with a frame
- Great pricing on components for complete builds – ask for details.
- Shipping available – ask for details
- All sales subject to 6% Michigan sales tax
Step 1 is to get in touch (call or e-mail) so we can talk about what you’re looking for and if I’m the person to make it happen. My overriding mission is to make sure you’re getting the right bike to satisfy your goals.
Next I’ll send you a fit sheet to collect some information and formalize our discussion.
A deposit, $500 for frame/$250 for fork, secures your spot on the wait list.